cari

Kamis, 28 Januari 2010

My new virtual girl

Recently i like to pixalete sum photo that i take from internet or i take from my corby touch ... so i confuse wat to do wit them ... i just want to make sum cartoon style one ... js like they do to adriana lima in my desktop ... so ... i just need sum sugestion from all of u my reader/ listener ... (i know ... there are sumone there like to see my web log ... surely but sure ... ) this is my editting thing ... (i just do this in photoshop --> poster edge --> brightness 10 contrast 10 --> cutout)


and this is adriana lima from this link :



 i wait for ure vote to this ... thanks very much ... i js want suggestion


Riz-Q May

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hey,

I'm spending my time here for the kids of Haiti.

I'm doing my part for a non-profit haiti group that is dedicated to
building oppurtunities for the kids in haiti. If anyone here wants to help then then please do so here:

[url=http://universallearningcentre.org]Donate to Haiti[/url] or Help Haiti

They give kids in Haiti a positive learning environment.

And yes, they are legitimate.

Anything would be appreciated